Heritage Bronze: A Tradition of Quality Craftsmanship
We are a full service foundry with facilities for casting miniatures to monuments. Offering years of knowledge and expertise in all aspects
of lost wax art bronze casting. We guarantee all metal pours.
We offer full service foundry services:
- We offer wax gating service to prep your art for casting
- Mold making using various rubber mold methods and the traditional plaster/hydrocal mother mold for the backing. We mold storage as additional service to our artists.
- Shell casting is used for the lost wax process. We offer two formulas that provide a very thin fine coat coverant, or the regular coat covering depending on the size and scale of your work. The shell is then fired in our kiln and can handle dimensions up to heroic in scale.
- Our bronze pours include our basic 873 alloy bronze or various other metals. We pour hot metals at 2100 degrees and our regular metal pours at approximately 2000 degrees. We purchase our metal from local smelters, and the quality is guaranteed.
- We remove and clean up all the gating for our customers.
- We offer services where we can chase and clean up the metal
- We offer welding services, to assist in the mounting process. We use the tig and arc
welding process and our quality is superb.
- We offer metal finishing and patina services, and we use standard cold and hot based patina formulas.
- We offer shipping and handling and we can arrange for duplication and sales services for art editions as required by the artist.
- We accept PayPal for credit card payments.
Pictures of processes that take place